The Salesforce.com Foundation, (also known as Power of Us Program) help nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions can get access to salesforce.com products and resources to help expand our collective impact. These resources, combined with the programs and expertise of thousands of nonprofit organizations, allows us to create positive change in the world.
The Power of Us Program includes:
- 10 donated Enterprise Edition licenses
- Deep discounts on additional licenses, products and/or services from Salesforce.com
- Discounts on Salesforce.com training
- Discounts on Salesforce.com events
- Access to nonprofit and higher ed specific user groups, events and Webinars
- Discounts on participating Apps and consulting partners from the AppExchange
Who is Eligible?
Salesforce.com makes it clear that even though they offer a powerful, enterprise level suite of products with the potential to dramatically transform the Nonprofit, they recognize that it is not for everyone
To be eligible to apply for the Power of Us program, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located.
- 501c3 organizations:
- Higher education institutions: Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions qualify for our product donation and discount programs.
- K–12 schools: Stand alone K-12 Charter schools, K-12 KiPP schools, and K-12 schools that are NOT part of a State/Federal funded school district are eligible to apply for our product donation program and discount programs.
- Proof of status: Schools will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov during the application process.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations:
Who is NOT Eligible?
- 501(c)4, 501(c)6, or non 501(c)3 Organizations:
- Healthcare organizations providing patient care:
- State & Local Organizations: